Who we are
Strictly Business Ltd (t/a Strictly Banners) is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all website visitors. In the context of you providing your information and us communicating with you, we are the data controller. The registered office of our company is 5 Ferrymoor, Richmond, Surrey TW10 7SD. Our company is registered in England & Wales - Registration No. 6946361.
Information we Collect
When you are visiting our website we collect the following information:
- How you use our website, for example, the pages you visit, location you visit from and the number of times you have visited our site. This is collected automatically.
- Personal information you provide when filling out either a Contact Us or Request a Quote form
- Personal information you provide when telephoning or emailing us
- Personal information you provide when making a purchase through our site. We use a third party payment gateway and we don't have access to or store any credit card information
We store your contact information under legitimate interest for the sole purpose of communicating with you about the display products that you may have expressed an interest in or have purchased previously from us. The average lifetime of a printed banner or flag we estimate is 18 months and therefore that is the standard period we will hold your data for. For products with warranties in excess of 18 months, it is necessary that we hold your data for the period of the warranty.
If you wish to have your personal data deleted from our records, please email us to request this.
We collect general information from visitors to our website. This will help to improve the user experience for future visitors. We use webstats to help us understand visitor behaviour and this includes IP addresses. We never use this data to identify you personally.
You are able to adjust your cookie settings on your computer at any time if you wish to.
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect from you to improve your shopping experience. In addition, we also may use it for the purposes of:
- Providing information that you ask us for relating to our products and services
- Providing information on other related products that we think you may be interested in
- Inform you on any changes that may affect the way you shop with us in the future including administrative updates
We also use your information to enable our trusted suppliers to ship goods direct to you. We do not authorise our suppliers to hold or share your data - this information is only to enable the smooth operation of our business and to meet your delivery needs.
Storing your data
We take all standard precautions when transferring and storing your data. We cannot 100% guarantee the security of transferring data over the internet. Sending such information is solely at your own risk.
Your contact details are collected into a secure area of our website. Within 48 hours of your data being received into our website, we will transfer your details to a password protected database held by us (not released to a third party). We will hold your information for a standard period of 18 months from first contact or earlier if you request that we remove it. Where warranties are provided, we will hold your data for the period of the respective warranty.
Third Party Links
We welcome enquiries about the data we hold for you and how we use it. You may also request us to delete it if you feel necessary. Contact us.